Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Ways...

Starting from today, I still have almost 2 months to say goodbye to my university. It can be considered as a great moment. But why I'm unhappy with it??? For a person who cant get his/her "direction", how can he/she enjoy it? Lately, many career talks from different companies have been carried out. Even some companies sent email to us for employment. For instance, Scott Wilson Sdn Bhd, H&T consultancy firm and Gamuda. It's definitely amazing for graduates. But I still dunno what I want (PhD or Work), which company should I choose if I prefer working, and which university I should select for getting my PhD if I choose further studying...? Haiz... It's hard for me to decide...

3 comments:

  1. Ask yourself...
    Are you really interested in doing research after you have gone through your final year thesis project?
    Another important thing is can you guarantee that you can obtain your phD within 3-4 years? (Do not waste too much time on it if research and academic field are not your intended lifelong career)
    If yes then you can consider it...U can seek advice from those doing postgrad in engineering field, to see whether you are suitable for this kind of life...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmmm ... not everyone interest in research field especially this needs 3-4 years to create something new. U need to think seriously about it ... especially for my case, in my uni, the machines always broke down then u need to wait wait wait ...

    ReplyDelete
  3. for me, the wong kah heng i noe, by rite, shud be that kind very firm and confident especially in making decision, rite?am i wrong?anyway hope u make the best decision for ursef :p

    ReplyDelete