Saturday, March 20, 2010

Spirit Is Gone!!!

Hi, thanks for those who really enjoy reading my posts. :) Really don't know why??? Where is my reading spirit now? I have lost it. Come back!!! Please come back!!! I really loved to read and study all the time in my 1st year in university. Got ambition at that time. I met more friends in 2nd year. More friends is proportional to more games/outdoor activities... More worse in 3rd year, the activities were almost have the same percentage as my study time... Really what the hell is going on??? Now I'm in 4th year. I really have no eyes to see. I just try to skip all my study time. No more spirit to face the books. Am I a normal student? Issit normal student will have such behaviour? How is your university life in 4th year? :p

No comments:

Post a Comment