Friday, March 19, 2010

Just Keep Improve Yourself...

I still remembered when I was young, I really didn't like to study. This was because I asked myself, why I needed to study so hard? For what? For future? Then I only studied at the last minutes everytime during examinations. My results... Damn poor... Especially my History subject, i failed it everytime. But the History teacher always reminded me that the SPM was approaching. Be serious... :p But i really had no interest in this subject. Some of my classmates who got better results, laughed at me too. :p Damn shy at that moment. Laugh for what? Quite hate too... Want to challenge? Challenge my maths. :-p For my maths, I din get "Less Than A" before in my life... Just 1 time in my uni life 1st semester, i got B... Haiz... I'm proud of it. I love the numbers a lot... But that time, people would be jealous with you. SEE... Why we need to fight with the others??? I can tell you right here that our education system is very poor... No need to be arrogant when you got 10-20 As in SPM, 4.00 in Matrics... Even you are the top student in your respective university. In chinese "you said you are clever, many people around the world may be cleverer than you"... It's true... Just be yourself... :) Once you step into the society few years, your what what certificates will be rubbish... Who will appreciate them? :p

1 comment:

  1. when u start to change of ur mind from "get a good grade, find a great job and work hard for money" become to "certificates is just like a password"? who inspired u? haha

    ReplyDelete