Friday, March 19, 2010

Future...

Last week, I was very confusing about my future. One is a hard way which is full of obstacles, the other is an easy way... My parents are kept encouraging me to study my PhD... But, actually, I have my own dream/ambition. I wish to be a businessman, that's the hard way I mentioned. Many friends and relatives also disencourage me, this makes me sad. "Starting a business is not an easy job, better to work for others..." This is the phrase we will hear all the time nowadays. Where are their spirits? Really dont have any chance to build a business? From the disencouragement of all the people around me, I really don't know how to choose, it's killing my spirit indirectly. What should I do, should i get my Dr.???

4 comments:

  1. I'll support u all the time, dear...

    ReplyDelete
  2. yo ... hope u understand that this is life. THere are many things need u to decide. " The road not taken " should very suit u now. Please remember that everyone has their own point and view. Your parents of course think the best for you, the best path of life for you. But it the end it is your life, you are the one who decide wat u want. I think the person u care or care u especially your parents will support u no matter what decision u made as you r their child until 10k years later.

    ReplyDelete
  3. yup, it is your life, u r responsible to it.
    wish that you can make your best decision with no regret:p

    ReplyDelete
  4. u tell ur parent, if I take 3 years to study phD, after 3 years i still hv nothing (gt knowledge but dunno can apply it or not) & hv to start a new life at age 27.
    If i take this 3 years to start to do business, I hv 2 result, bcm richer n richer at age 27 or still hv nothing at all but I gt experience in this real life ad.

    ReplyDelete