Friday, March 19, 2010

Politics and Politicians

People around the World will not stop saying that the politics are 'dirty'... The role of the politicians is to make sure our lovely country has been managed well, boosting up the economics and trying to reduce the safety issue and many more to a minimum level. But now, it has been changed... May be this is caused by the 21th century trend. Everyday when u read the newspaper, you will find that the politicians are fighting with each other... Sometimes, the political storyline is more exciting and interesting. Even it can cause me forgeting to watch my HK drama... :p

2 comments:

  1. I like political stories as well, especially related to DAP and Anwar...
    Hated to read MCA news...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love them a lot too. But the storyline is almost the same. U fight against me??? Then i kill u back!!! :p I love to discuss too... Take 1 day we sit at mamak and chat!!! :p

    ReplyDelete